ST KILDA CAFÉ ST KILDA $500,000+
This cafe has an outstanding reputation with a long proven track record of success. Great owner hours, serving breakfast and lunch only, you are out at 4pm. Known for its unique homemade menu items, it is one of the last original cafes in the area.
Key assets of the business are: it is a turnkey business in a prime location adjacent to the main street of this bayside suburb as well as a busy tourist area; it has an established customer base that enjoys the atmosphere; the space is newly renovated; and its existing staff is well trained and can operate the business with modest supervision.
- High spec Café
- Fantastically presented
- Busy trading location that provides it a built-in customer base!
- Hugely popular dining/ bar precinct
- Top of the line FF&E
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen with separate production area
- Long secure lease with excellent rental terms
- Seats 80+ patrons
- Potential for extended hours of operation
- Adaptable to suit other cuisine/concept/theme
Sales per week: $27,000
This is a great opportunity for a restaurateur or someone looking for an established business with huge upside as there are several opportunities for growth.