GREEN GOOSE CAFE 7 Station Street, Malvern VIC 3144
Boston Brokers would like to present our newest instruction_
Green Goose is a well-established thriving licensed day time only cafe/eatery in a cute railway strip surrounded by popular speciality retail boutique stores, and a mix of bustling residential and commercial community. This well presented cafe is character filled and comes quality fit-out, located just off Glenferrie Road but away from the fray. There are seating zones out front, comfortable inside seating, or out back in the sunny courtyard. Family owned and operated since 2010, shows its passion for food, quality and flavour, coupled with a love to feed others, preserving a unique ‘family style’ ambiance, and vastly expanded the menu to include ‘homestyle’ recipes that fused wholesome foods, with quality ingredients that quickly gained recognition as one of the most popular eateries in Malvern, this can be seen by its high star online ratings. The venue is a popular space for catering parties and small events and comes with a restaurant liquor license.
• This is a great opportunity to be your own boss! Absolute turnkey opportunity, start making money from day 1
• Long established popular business with many loyal repeat customers
• Long secure leasehold ( New 9yr )with favourable rental terms and conditions
• Property includes spacious 3 room accommodation
• Small commercial kitchen facilities with full cooking capability & unlimited menu options
• Trading 7 days breakfast & lunch
• Sales are strong and consistent
• Open plan trade area with seating 44 patrons inside, footpath, plus outdoor alfresco dining area for a further 44 patrons.
• Simple and easy operation, owner will train/support with smooth transition
• The business offers potential to further develop the income, this could be done by extending the opening hours into the evening.
• Beautiful decor with all trade fixtures and fittings are included in the sale, not a cent to spend
• Will suit any chef driven cuisine/ concept/theme
The owners have realised the desired vision for the business, but they have other business interests that are demanding full time attention, so the time has come to sell. This would make a great business for a buyer with coffee or food industry experience, or a great business for a working owner who prefers breakfast & lunch hours with option to potentially do several dinners and who is looking for a place to be creative.
Organisation: Company | Year Established: 1987 | Current Owner: 2010 | Employees: 4 PT, 2 FT | Seating: 80 | Square Meterage: 100 | Parking: Public/ Street | Licenses Required: Food permit, Liquor 11pm | Days Open/Hours: Mon – Fri 7 am-4 pm Sat – Sun 8am-4pm | Reason For Sale: Other Interests
Asking Price: $200,000+ offers
Location: Malvern, Victoria
Yearly Revenue: $650,000
Yearly Cash Flow: Contact For Info
Annual Rent: $50,000+ gst, plus outgoings
On behalf of the owners, Boston Brokers is looking for a buyer with a keen interest in the food & beverage business, one who will seek to maximise its growth and continue to provide solid customer service to the local area.
_ Tours are by appointment only.
We look forward to talking with you about this exciting opportunity! PRICE: P.O.A.