Welcome to Boston Business Brokers
Where PERSONALISED SERVICE makes all the difference.
Boston Brokers is a full service business brokering company, offering ultra-professional services to entrepreneurs, business owners and business buyers in the pursuit of “The Great Australian Dream” of business ownership and of the opportunity to pursue the freedom of buying, selling and financing the sale of business assets of all kinds, all types, all prices and sizes.
Understanding your needs and goals is what Boston Brokers is all about. We are professionals with the business, real estate, financial, consulting, management and sales experience you need. If you are contemplating the sale of your business or purchasing a business, we want to work with you.
You deserve someone who will work as hard as you do. A qualified Broker will save buyers and business owner’s money by helping them to avoid costly mistakes, effectively marketing the appeal of the seller’s business, and maximising exposure to serious, qualified buyers – all with complete confidentiality.
As intermediaries with over 30 years of combined experience helping buyers and sellers of businesses, we will work with you to negotiate the best possible arrangement for your business while maintaining your complete confidentiality. We specialise in small to mid-sized businesses ranging in price from $250,000 to $25,000,000. Experience, knowledge and professionalism make us an excellent choice for your brokerage services in Victoria or anywhere in the Australia.
Our firm represents buyers and sellers specialising in retail, hospitality, leisure & service related sector, small to medium sized companies. Our qualified staff are ready to represent your business needs.
Key elements of retaining Boston Brokers in selling your business:
• Experienced and knowledgeable team
• Full confidentiality maintained throughout
• Advice on preparation for sale of your business
• Business appraisal and marketability
• Preparation of sales memorandum information
• Identification of company and personal needs
• Assessment of likely realisable value
• Exit planning
• Careful and focused marketing
• Confidential research and identification of potential purchasers
• Initiating discussions with purchasers
• Advice on structuring deals, including negotiations
• National associate network
Through our friendly, practical and skillful approach to selling your business, we assist you in achieving a smooth and successful sale of your business.