NORD CAFE 157 CHAPEL STREET, ST. KILDA VIC 3182
Boston Brokers welcomes to the market, this lovely modern and popular cafe, Nord Cafe.
An exciting lifestyle and business opportunity to acquire this very well established Inner Bayside Cafe/Coffee Bar which enjoys a fantastic reputation and has a large and loyal customer base. Situated near busy tram stops and a major train station, the premises are situated in an excellent retail trading position on the fringe of a main shopping area with strong passing trade. Nord Café has the enviable position of having the perfect mix of commercial and residential community right on the doorstep with plenty of on-street parking. The business trades in easy hours over a six-day week and could do even more with a push on delivery, extended hours and expanded catering. Taking $6,000 weekly.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to the vendor’s wish to pursue other interests after operating it for over 4 years. They are keen to see this well-loved business pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this wonderful and already thriving business to the next level. Nord Café enjoys great visibility on the internet, strong social media following and has impressive reviews.
Nord Cafe prides itself on the quality of its food, most of which is freshly prepared on the premises. Offering homemade café fare that customers love alongside exceptional speciality coffee. Nord café offers a delicious breakfast and lunch menu, with a fabulous range of hot and cold easily prepared foods. The majority of business is easy to prepare food items and take away coffee and requires very little cooking experience.
1. A well-established turn key business with an enviable reputation and many regular customers.
2. The owners have taken great care to create an appealing and relaxing environment.
3. Fantastic trading position with year-round trade, currently operating 6 days brunch.
4. Modern fit-out with excellent quality fixtures, fittings and equipment.
5. Combination of Indoor and outdoor seating.
6. Low running costs with inexpensive rent and secure lease.
7. There is an opportunity to tweak the menu further along with the opening hours.
8. Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure continued success.
9. Business: is being sold with IP & branding, name and recipes.
10. Ideal owner managed or partnership business.
In our opinion this venue presents an outstanding opportunity for a new owner to expand on the prime and busy location and early viewing is highly recommended. This cute, modern and cosy business is likely to attract considerable interest. To express an interest in this property, please contact Boston Brokers on 03 9041 5608.
All you need to do is switch on the lights, it’s all here!