UNIQUE PREMIUM ORGANIC CEREAL PRODUCT & BOUTIQUE NICHE PRODUCER, WHOLESALER/RETAILER AND DIRECT SUPPLIER CHELTENHAM
THE WILD – THE WILD FOOD GROUP
This is one of Australia’s most unique & organically, fast growing premium cereal product producer, wholesaler/retailer & distributors, delivering throughout Australia and International markets. … Clients include food service industry, cafes/restaurant/hotels, major multi franchise groups, and retail food stores etc. The boutique ranges of organic cereals are on-trend & being demanded around the country!
• This is one sure fire way to achieve financial, operational, and personal reward for distributing a large and unique range of healthy premium organic cereal options to high repeat ordering, retail & wholesale food industry clients. Offering a growing market of retail & wholesale clients (cafes, hotels, independent supermarkets, food distributors, major franchise brands), with alternatives to their traditional and gluten free range cereal blends.
• This range has proven so popular, sales have continued to grow organically for years, requiring no outbound activities nor promotional encouragement by the owners. Still, double digit annual sales growth continues to confirm that this business has struck a chord within this growing and on trend market segment, among the retailer & wholesalers who provide this unique organic cereal brand to the masses.
• This business and owners knows it has “hit the mother lode” – satisfying a growing market of those who wish to eat healthy organic cereal alternatives. New products are being planned for launch currently with established organic blends Porridge, Bircher, Muesli, Granola, & New Hempnola range, produced and supplied direct to clients via its factory, and couriered to its wholesale/retail business clients. The Group has also developed a range of traditional and conventional gluten free blends that it offers as white label products, working with clients to develop new and innovative products through each stage of the development process, including concept and design, production.
• The presentation of all products distributed is second to none, having so few competitors able to replicate this high quality and nutritionally supportive organic cereal range. The blends are unique in that they use certified pure food grade essential oils for their medicinal value and scent, which is one of the brand’s strongest point of difference in the marketplace, combined with organic plant based ingredients, vegan/vegetarian, no additives/preservatives, no refined sugar free, free from dairy + soy, paleo and gluten free!
• The systemised production and wholesale distribution process has been tried, proven, and tested. By simply meeting the criteria of its business clients, it has been rewarded with a positive cashflow with its credit terms being favourable, averaging 7 – 30 days or cash on delivery.
• This business is poised to expand its current market share with on-going client orders being received often (weekly, on average). There are just so many new client enquiries being received nationally and internationally, is largely by word of mouth, inbound, and organically generated. This business has a strong social media base and following, but a new owner could make even more money from further developing and marketing via webstore, online.
• This is a 5 day only operation Mon-Fri (closed weekends & Xmas holidays). The Group have major established food distributors in most states in Australia (VIC, QLD, NSW, WA, TAS) that cover both the retail (independent supermarkets, organic stores)and food service (cafes, hotels, restaurants) channels. Distributors send through their orders, and it is packed off onto pallets and sent out directly from their centrally located and conveniently accessed Cheltenham warehouse.
• This business provides what a growing proportion of the general consumer market wants to purchase for health reasons! Why not hitch your profit-making vehicle to a trend that is ever growing at alarming speeds! Due to this high quality product offering, being different and unique to most others in Australia, it requires a low marketing spend, and need not be owner driven – here being ample profits to hire to replace this flexible time input. There is a definite mass market movement, identifying the benefits of eating healthier.
The acquisition of this booming business offers the opportunity to acquire established infrastructure, unique products produced in-house, branding with Intellectual Property, domain, strong industry related brand name, existing subscription customer base, high quality reputable products, contract supplier agreements, third party fulfillment, solid sales and the ability to expand in a huge and growing industry.
P.O.A. – Expressions of Interest.
Formal viewings will be conducted strictly by arrangement with Boston Brokers