COFFEE OUTPOST – CBD 213 LITTLE COLLINS STREET - MELBOURNE 3000
This Premier downtown Little Collins Street location lies in the heart of bustling CBD Melbourne and is surrounded by boutique jewellery traders, high end retail clothing stores and multiple blue chip corporate companies. This hip, well-appointed coffee shop serves brunch with great speciality coffee & espresso with a variety of delicious pastries in a relaxed upscale decor.
It’s primarily a takeaway venue, with few seats and a couple of comfy nooks for a spare five minutes. While you won’t find any traditional cafe seating, there is a luxuriously wide wooden bench on which to lounge upon, and a neat little bar to stand and sip a coffee at on the run—with a lot of space largely to accommodate the city crowd.
– Well established lucrative and profitable turnkey opportunity
– Serving unique speciality coffee blends
– In prime position, with great footfall, in growth area with ever increasing office and residential population
– Architecturally designed – immaculately presented, comfortable minimalist set-up with polished concrete bar, timber benches and shelving, splashes of greenery and loads of natural light with floor to ceiling shopfront and with outstanding coffee machinery & equipment.
– Designed for swift takeaway grab and go service, this is an easy business to learn and operate
– Simple food menu includes selection of sweet and savoury pastries. Potential to add and expand more food offering.
– Excellent lease with favourable rental terms
– Note: Business operates fully under management with well-trained team in place
– Trading Hours – Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm, Saturday 9am – 3pm
– The business has an enviable reputation with loyal regular customer base. Midtown is frequently named among the best coffee lists in both the CBD and all of Melbourne and Midtown ranks in the top 20 google search results for “best coffee Melbourne”
Since being established some 2 years ago by the present owners the business has continued to grow year on year and, with further growth anticipated, it is with reluctance that the owners have decided to sell to enable them to concentrate their efforts on other business commitments.
In our opinion this business presents an outstanding opportunity for a new owner to expand on the present profitable brand and early viewing is highly recommended.
PRICE: P.O.A – to include the benefit of the Lease, Goodwill, Fixtures, Fittings & Equipment, plus stock at valuation. To express an interest in this business and to receive full business sales details, contact Boston Brokers 03 9041 5608.